October 22, 2006



I was at the PTG gardens from 8 to 12 on Thursday in the drizzle clearing this bed of all annuals. (Everything in the garden) I was the only one crazy enough to work in
the rain and so cleared it alone.



I also cleared this one and duplicate on the other side. It took 5 trips with the car and 30 yard waste bags to clear the debris to the compost bins in the nursery garden.

In its third year of operation PTG has managed to hit a thousand twice. First, 1000 volunteer hours and now 1000 pounds of fresh produce delivered to Knights Table.

Several of our volunteers still have time owing and several things still need to be done.

Answer Oct 14 d all of the above

??? If grass cuttings are left on a lawn:
a fertilizer use should be halved
b fertilizer use should be doubled
c aeration needs to be done twice a year
d thatch will build up

No comments: