Linda picked me up for 9am. We headed off to PTG ready for some heavy weed pulling. I managed to pick up a few Lavendula augustifolia plants and these were added to the herb garden. Weeded the peony beds and headed off to weed in Block A. We packed it in around 12:30pm. Chuck arrived right behind Linda and I and we worked in the same area. Alan and John arrived and started weeding and cleaning up in Block A at the other end. Moeen arrived a little after Alan and John and started weeding the first row in Block A. What a difference a few hours can make.

After we packed it in I drove over and picked up a bucket of compost. Moeen was cleaning up some of his veggie patch and I stopped to help him tie up the peas. He sent me on my way with a nice handful for dinner. After I left Moeen I stopped off at the Wedding Garden to see how it was fairing. Found a few weeds and pulled them as the clouds started to roll in and then the thunder. Definately time to head home.
High Temperature:
Actual: 20°C partly sunny rain 27.90mm Wind WSW12km/h P.O.P.10%
Average: 26°C
Record: 36°C in 1944
Low Temperature:
Actual: 10°C mainly clear Wind NNW14km/h P.O.P.0%
Average: 14°C
Record: 7°C in 1965

No comments:
Post a Comment