I have received my first seed catalogue and what better way to start planning than curling up in your favourite spot with a warm beverage your seed catalogues and make that list of seeds and dream of a new growing season.
As I receive the catalogues I will give a review.
Heritage Harvest Seed is a mail order business,
catalogue is in black and white with a few illustrations
They sell heirloom vegetable, herb, annuals and perennial seeds
Members of Seeds of Diverstiy Canada, Seed Savers Exchange out of Iowa US.

Heritage Harvest Seed
Box 40 RR3
Carman, MB R0G 0J0
www.heritageharvestseed.com
I have not ordered from them preferring to get my seed more local. I enjoy getting catalogues and perusing websites to see what is available.
High Temperature:
Actual: -9°C sun and cloud Wind NNW24km/h P.O.P.0%
Average: 0°C
Record: 12°C in 1957
Low Temperature:
Actual: -16°C partly cloudy Wind NNW14km/h P.O.P.0%
Average: -8°C
Record: -24°C in 1989

No comments:
Post a Comment