Excellent meeting. Several stragglers but at least they came. Alan managed to get through another meeting covering everything he wanted to cover. We had a few questions and a little mingling among the students. Break was short and everyone was back in there seats before the allotted time was up. Landscaping is an interesting topic for many. How do you choose a focal point? What should you use for a focal point? I have a small yard can I still have several focal points? How do you make an elliptical flower bed? How many plants do I need if my bed is 5ft x 5ft? All of these are answered in the class.
Next class is April 10th.
High Temperature:
Actual: -1°C cloudy Wind NNW19km/h P.O.P.1%
Average: 5°C
Record: 18°C in 1976
Low Temperature:
Actual: -7°C cloudy Wind N17km/h P.O.P.31%
Average: -4°C
Record: -20°C in 1949
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment