April 6, 2010

What will you grow in your garden this year??

Do you grow veggies, herbs, perennials, annuals? Are they in pots or in the ground? Do you have a combination? What are you most excited about trying this year?

I have been inspired by some to try veggies in planters, herbs in containers and combinations of herbs and veggies with perennials. This year I have already planted peas and beets in the home garden, I have designed a couple of planters using coleus, pelargoniums, lettuce, pansies, carrots, thyme, mint, and sage. During the spring wake up I will design a few more with the many houseplants and seedlings I have been overwintering in the house.

So tell us what your plans are for the garden this year? What new thing will you try?

High Temperature:
Actual: 7°C cloudy rain Wind E20km/h P.O.P.65%
Average: 9°C
Record: 23°C in 1997

Low Temperature:
Actual: 3°C cloudy rain 7.10mm Wind WSW11km/h P.O.P.50%
Average: -1°C
Record: -12°C in 1972

No comments: