May 16, 2010


Hubby and I went up to PTG around 11:30am. I haven't been up in a couple of weeks and needed to check on the Peony trial beds and do a bit of weeding where applicable.
(Pretty much everywhere)
I checked and recorded on all survivors in the peony beds, and hubby started to weed the walkways. When I completed I joined hubby in the weeding. We covered a few of the beds with some straw to help with the moisture, pulled some herbs that had spread to where they shouldn't be and planted several tomatoes into the lovage bed.

Finished about 2:00 and as we were getting ready to leave Alan arrived.
We talked for a few minutes while Alan was waiting on Kelly to arrive. Hubby and I needed to get something to eat so we picked up something and came back at 2:30. We joined Kelly and Alan weeding in Block A until 4:10.
Hubby and I left while Kelly and Alan continued.

High Temperature:
Actual: 13°C mostly sunny Wind ENE14km/h P.O.P.0%
Average: 19°C
Record: 34°C in 1962

Low Temperature:
Actual: 0°C partly cloudy Wind NW17km/h P.O.P.0%
Average: 7°C
Record: -1°C in 1957

No comments: